Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The "I can't get my phone to tether to the Internet-Grrr" FamMenu

So I'll keep it Short & Sweet!:) Monday: was a crazy long day for me, hummus deliveries, sick kid, doctors appointment, pharmacy, grocery store, dinner - which consisted of leftovers- then watched Alcatraz- a little creepy!-and BED! Zzzzzz Tuesday: pulled lean beef sloppy joes on Little Rooster Rooster buns with 2% milk American slices, veggies n' dip and ...date I say this?!?! TATER TOTS! (kids are happy!) Wednesday: Stir Fried Rice with lots of veggies & marinated beef, fresh green grapes Thursday: whole grain spaghetti tossed with Italian sausage meatballs(extending the meat by adding breadcrumbs, Parm, egg & herbs) and Italian Tomato Sauce, bread, rapini- YUM!!! Sautéed with garlic, tomatoes, crushed red pepper & basil Friday: Family Day @ Biermacher's house! French Dips, salad, sweet potato fries & dessert!  Saturday: BBQ Chicken & red potato pizza, per Contance's request!:) I have a fancy dinner to cater, woopwoop! Sunday: I am thinking veggie, bean & cheese burritos, fruit, chips & salsa, guacamole too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!