Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

FamMenu

Did Anyone notice I took a week off from my FamMenu? Had a very involved week- simply said. So, hope you all had a tremendous week! Here's my menu for the Fam this week: Monday: we were absent a kid, caroliner is at camp! So I utilized a small Flank steak that would have never fed all seven of us :-) grilled that up and had a nice salad with homemade ranch, Parmesan and hard boiled eggs, and Hoppin John- a blend of veggies, rice & black eyed peas, watermelon. Tuesday: ok, so I have to admit I have a bare bones fridge & pantry my four kids were playing in the dirt and or enjoying the weather by jumping on the tramp, so I couldn't go anywhere...(remember my in-house babysitter, better known as Caroline, is at camp)so I went for breakfast for dinner- whole wheat almond orange scented pancakes with warmed berry compote & nitrate free bacon. Yum Wednesday: I will be hummusing all day.... So cheese ravioli with tomato sauce, Italian bread, salad and watermelon Thursday: Freddie has a baseball game & I will be delivering hummus to the East side.... so we need easy squeasie and freakishly fast.... Bbq pulled pork, slaw, sweet potato chips & cut fruit. Friday: grilled pizza- our latest FamFave is homemade dough, grilled then topped with roasted garlic oil, lotsa' mozzarella, Campari tomatoes, fresh shredded basil, fresh cracked black pepper & shredded parm. Yummmolicious! Saturday: grilled venison burgers, "spare guts" (((also known as asparagus:))), pan roasted garlic herbed redskins, fruit Sunday: TBD:))) Have a FAB week with your Fams! Appreciate every moment!!!:)m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!