Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Sunday, November 20, 2011

FamMenu for the week...

Hope you all have a wonderful week filled with Food & Fam! :0)
Here is my menu for the week...

Monday: Chicken & Dumplings Soup-the recipe is on my blog, too! GREAT with leftover Turkey, too! :)
Veggies and homemade ranch dip, apple & orange slices

Tuesday: Grilled Chicken smothered with BBQ, mushrooms & onions, toppedwith cheddar and melted under the broiler, Brown rice, sauteed green beans

Wednesday: Tortilla crusted Tilapia, spanish rice, corn, yellow squash and tomato saute

Thursday: .....What are YOU having? Guessing it's a gobbler of some sort! ;)

Friday: Pizza- have you noticed my routine for Fridays? Always pizza. Sometimes I make yummylicious fancy pizzas, sometimes I make empty the fridge ones! AND sometimes I go buy pizza. Its our Fam movie night, and that's just how we roll!!!

Saturday: A special Mexican Foods night for my very special BFF who will be here from Kentucky! Some yummy tostadas, with chicken and beans and cheddar, chips with my Smokey Guacamole and Fresh Salsa, and most likely a deLISH dessert

Sunday: BUSY week coming up, two hummus demos, one demo classand a lot of travelling to bring my hummus to stores in Ann Arbor and Lansing, so we may just do leftovers...

Have a super week, and don't eat too much Turkey!Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!