Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Saturday, November 26, 2011

FamMenu for Monday the 28th through Sunday the 4th

Holy Macaroni, it's been 60, raining and we are only a few days away from December...crazy!!!Definitely Oddball for Michigan! (although it will turn to 28 by the am, AUGH!)


 So...busy week for Chef Robin's Hummalicious launch! A big production day this week and lots of Hubby and I doing samplings around town! Should be fun....and hectic...so easy breezy dinners are going to be my strategy this week!  Don't miss my segment on Wood Tv 8's eightWest at 11 am on Monday! I'll post it on my Facebook page, too:0) 


I have a great Entertaining Greats class this Friday, as well! Can YOU make it? Three great Appetizer recipes, Three great Dessert Recipes and some wonderful crowd pleasing, easy to fnd inexpensive wines! Sign up at www.rpssignmeup.com or call 616.863.6322 for more info, I have a few spots left! :0)
Have a great week!


Monday:Curried Grilled fish with brown rice, sauteed green beans with crimini mushrooms, key lime tarts for the kiddies!

Tuesday:Brazilian Style Feijoda-a yummy black bean stew served over jasmine rice, spinach salad with fresh blackberries, spiced pecans, feta & wild blueberry balsamic vinaigrette


Wednesday: Chicken in the crockpot with mushrooms and rice, dinner rolls, apple slices


Thursday:Venison Chili with Daddy- I'll be @ Art of The Table with my Hummus!

Friday: Pizza for the kiddies with Gigs and Gramps, I will be at my Entertaining Greats class, Hubs will be at the "Mini" Ada Village Farmers' Market, need a gourmet Triple Pack of Hummus to bring to your next event??? Go see him! Need great recipes for entertaining??? Come see ME! 

Saturday: During the day, I will be at Grand Central Market, in GR on Monroe, sampling my Hummus...easy dinner of grilled venison steaks, baked potatoes, salad :0)

Sunday: Meatloaf-healthed up, of course! With spinach, carrots, red bell peppers and onion...Smashed taters, steamed broccoli and cinnamony baked apples...MMMM it will smell like Grandma's house! :)

Have a great week, and I'll see you around town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!