Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A quick menu- 5/9 through 5/15

This beautiful weather has got me outside opening the pool, cleaning out weeded over garden beds and now onto planting- SOoooo my menu is late and full of quick fixermabob types of meals! Plus lots going on with the kiddos and my 10K this weekend, woopwoop! Here ya' go...

Monday: we went to the FINALLY open Florentine's in Belmont-1/2 off pasta! Tasty but the service royally stunk!

Tuesday: T'was taco Tuesday!!!

Wednesday: juicalicious ribs, baked beans, veggies n' dip, fresh fruit

Thursday: cheeseburgers and French fries, corn on the cob (all per my Fred's request:0))

Friday: some sort of tasty pasta to fuel me pre-run! Probably pesto-tomatoey pasta... Salad and bread too...

Saturday: hmmm... Well, I was suppose to go out with the girlz after my 10K- but looks like that may not happen. I am thinking some maple Dijon glazed herb rubbed salmon sounds delish, add in some sauteed green beans and tricolored peppers, rice...Dessert! as a reward for finishing the race- homemade carrot cake OR the Chantilly cake from Arnies, yum.

Sunday: Mediterranean grilled chicken, roasted asparagus, roasted sweet potatoes, salad with blue cheese, dried cherries and pecans-razzzzberry vinaigrette

Here's to a late great week! Enjoy the WARM weather finally! This is our payback for such a coooool spring! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!