Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FamMenu for 5/23-5/29

LATE MENU again, sOrRy!!!! I have been one busy lady, so give me some slack would ya' ?! Just Kidding...Had a great class full of fun people last week...then a Celebration 5K for Caroline, then a Fam wedding...then laying out in the sun by the pool...mulch spreading madness...cranky 2 year old...and now...just ordered my tomato plants from Gurney's!!! Super excited about that! I ordered four "Mortgage Lifters"- tried those last year from a cottage neighbor---AWESOME!!! and 6 "San Marzonos" for making the ultimate Italian dishes!  Hoping to have my fam over next Monday to kick off Summer- supposed to be 81 and sunny, WoOpWoOp!!! So here is my plan for the menu this week...

Monday: We had Cantonese Flank Steak, Sauteed broccoli with grape tomatoes and garlic,  twice baked potato salad and strawberries

Tuesday: Tandoori Spiced grilled chicken, jasmine rice, "Riviera" salad- spinach, strawberries, pecans, poppy seed dressing

Wednesday: Portabello Mushroom Risotto, Italian style sauteed broccoli, homemade bread

Thursday:Tacos for the kiddies and Maddie- Hubby and I have a Business dinner...@ Founders with Todd & Rhonda! YAY!

Friday: Moobie night- pizza with the lovies---any good family movie ideas-oldies but goodies? Seems like we have seen EvErYtHiNg!

Saturday: Grilled ish of some sort...maybe my herb rubbed salmon with maple dijon drizzle, YUM!!! A great big salad with lots of veggies and homemade croutons and penzey's buttermilk ranch!

Sunday: More grillin' and chillin' me thinks...grilled steaks, corn on the cob, grilled vegetables, a DELISH Tomato/fresh mozz/basil salad...with my own BASIL! my herb garden is doing well :0)

Have a great Kickoff to Summer Memorial Day week---weekend! Let's hope the ten day forecast lives to be true!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!