Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Monday, May 16, 2011

10K DONE! now onto the 15...WOOPWOOP! and a menu....

I finished my 10K succesfully at just under a 10 minute pace...so 1 hour, 1 minute, 30 seconds. Not too bad for this cheerleader-soccer player become mother, and then a runner!!! I have a great healthy class this Friday, check it out on the left column of my blog... Fresh & Healthy for Spring!  So this week I'l be perfecting those recipes and incorporating them into my menu.... What else...hmmmm...a wedding Saturday YAY Amanda and Brad! Taking the whole fam to that. Last week of Girls on the Run for Caroline, I'll be running the 5K with her Saturday :0) A quiet week beyond that. Let's hope it warms up again!

Monday: Turkey Meatballs with yummy fresh fettucini, salad with eggs bacon and chedda', Italian Bread

Tuesday: Cantonese style steaks with sesame-cucumber carrot slaw, jasmine rice

Wednesday:  Herb-seared Arctic Char (on sale at Forest Hills Foods this week for $11.99- the fish that is GREAT for you but HARD to find! Grrr) drizzled with a maple dijon glaze...-yum, Spinach Salad with avocado, red onion and grapefruit, sweet tater "fries"

Thursday: Super Easy Spicy Asian Lettuce Cups, yum, brown rice, Sesame soy glazed asparagus

Friday: I have my Fresh & Healthy for Spring class...the kiddies will have pizza :0)

Saturday: We will be at a fam wedding! Dancing till there is no tomorrow!!!

Sunday: Looks to be warm- so Grilling and chilling, perhaps a bit of corn on the cob, grilled baja fish tacos, yum, and a fun dessert for the kiddies... ice cream sundaes!

Have a super-dee-duper week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!