Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Break!!! What are y'all doing this week?!

We are hangin' at home ;0( Nothing too exciting this week. A sleepover for two of the kids tonight, went to the library and movie theater Friday. Hopefully going swimming at the MAC with Kristi & Emma someday this week!
Our FamMenu will be a tad boring this week, as I am sort of " detoxing" so as to better my body for my 10K...and of course to feel awesome!
So bare with the boring...I have incorporated my meals into my fam's, so I am not making 2 meals every night! 
 Monday: Lemon-Dilly Grilled fish, steamed green beans, roasted redskins,vanilla ice cream with Heath bar cookies for da' kiddies
 
Tuesday: Italian Style Grilled chicken, sautéed crimini mushrooms, Broccoli & Brown rice 
 
Wednesday: Curried Turkey tenderloin, mango salsa, curry aioli, steamed green beans, roasted redskins
 
Thursday: Greek grilled chicken, minted yellow squash, savory brown rice, some sort of yummy treat made with the lovies! 
 
Friday: pizza for da' fam ...with a lighter version (ham, pineapple n' blue cheese, yum!) for this running machine!
 
Saturday: stir fried rice with Asian vegetables and beef, orange wedges, corny fortune cookies for the kids:)
 
Sunday: Hmmmm...I am going to go with some Baked whole wheat penne with zucchini, ground turkey...a nice spinach salad, some homemade bread
  
 
SOoOoO...a tad boring, as I said, but we shall see how it goes! No caffeine for me this week! YowZeRs! Watchout!!! :0) Have a fun-filled Spring break, and if anyone has some inexpensive fun stuff to do with the kiddos, LET ME KNOW PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!