Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FamMenu for the wee of 4/26- 5/1(Holy Cow...MAY!!!)

April showers bring May flowers, YAYYAYAY!!!  One month closer to Summer, Yipee! Pool and Beach time SOON! Cannot wait!
I have two classes this week, and some other things going on this week, so a pretty simple menu lies ahead....and it's belated (sorry)for the! Hope you all had a blessed weekend and hope to see a lot of you at my class Friday!

Monday: pizza with Daddy...Mommy was cooking up a mess at the high school...SERIOUSLY, a mess...exploding banana PB chocolate bread anyone?! I-yi-I...

Tuesday:whole roasted Jamaican jerk chicken, yummy southwestern pasta salad with corn, roasted peppers& avocado...pineapple, kiwi & mango

Wednesday: festive fajitas! Chips and salsa, apple slices

Thursday: mongolian Beef, sticky rice, orange wedges

Friday: I'll be teaching a tres Bon French Bistro class! Moobie night with Daddy for the kiddos, so pizza! (again!)

Saturday: I am thinking this will be a GREAT grilling night! I am thinking grilled tandoori chicken with Naan bread, grilled corn on the cob, tabouleh, fruit salad


Sunday: Leftover French Onion Soup(A frequent request from Frederick!) from my Bistro class, and my fave Ceasar salad...Mmmmm

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!