Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Monday, March 5, 2012

This Weeeeks FamMenu:)

Had a very nice, much needed long weekend road trip to see my Bestie in Louisville, Kentucky! What beautiful rolling hills, including the area where her horse Tobey is stabled at, Turning Leaf Farm in Oldham County- beautimeous! We, her sis, momma and I had a nice drive down, avoided the crazy tornadoes(thank goodness!) and went to her baby shower. Also had one hour massages, went to several great restaurants, including Jack Fry's, went window shopping, got in a great COLD rum and made them a fancy shmancy Chef Robiney dinner, too:) good times were had by all! After all that rambling, here is this week's FamMenu: Monday: after this loooong trip (I am on the road as I type this!-oh and I am NOT behind the wheel:) The kids will have probably already eaten, and I am overly stuffed from a weekend of food- so this chick is skipping dinner! Tuesday: Smokey, lean & mean pork & bean stew, fresh rolls, salad with mustard vinaigrette Wednesday: Chicken Shwarma- yummy spiced up grilled chicken on pitas with sautéed peppers & onions, garlic sauce, CaraCara oranges for dessert Thursday: I will  start off the day with Muffins with Mon!!! For dinner, Slow Cooker Golumpki- savory green cabbage stuffed with ground beef, onion, rice & topped with a tomato sauce. May have some pierogi- store boughts- on the side, just cuz the kids love em'! Friday: supposed to have a class- but it is not looking very promising, only four signed up! So it could be a night home with the kiddies for pizza, pizza! Saturday: I think a pasta night is in order, I think penne with pesto, sundried tomatoes & toasted pine nuts, some crusty Italian bread and a nice salad Maybe I'll splurge for some Palazzolos Italian Spumoni, mmmm hmmmm! check their site out: http://www.4gelato.com/ Sunday: maybe something easy? How about Tacos. Sounds good to me:)! Make it a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!