Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Excellent Michigan Products are IN!!!

Hey all, I have two of Michigan's BEST products: Rinckey Brothers Maple Syrup- straight outta' Carson City- a pure maple syrup taste that simply cannot be beat! I challenge you to find a better first of 2012 tap! I have a limited amount, sort me know what you need! $8 a pint Samantha Ritter Honey- a honey from beekeepers in West Olive- I found this little gem of a honey at a garage sale in Rockford six years ago.... Whaaaat?! Yup. Christine Ritter was offering samples of her family's beekeeping prize at her sister in laws house, and I tell you I have not found anything better since then, than this golden delish treat. $8 a pint Let me know if you would like to purchase either of these excellent gems!:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!