Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Monday, February 6, 2012

FamMenu for Feb.6th through the 12th

Sorry these menus are being crazily stacked together, I am writing them completely via my phone, and apparently spaces don't show up! Here is my weekly menu for my Fam... Monday: whole wheat penne tomatoey-pesto-turkey sauce, spaghetti squash, salad with romaine, tomatoes, carrots & black olives, toasty Vienna bread Tuesday:roasted beet, spinach & quinoa salad with goat cheese, creamy basil tomato soup Wednesday: chicken & cheese quesadillas with salsa, guacamole, Greek yogurt, tortilla chips... Fruit salad Thursday: sesame soy glazed grilled organic chicken thighs with sauteed baby Bok choy and jasmine rice Orange wedges Friday: pizza with the kiddos Saturday: hmmmm... I am not sure!hubs and I willbe at Art of the Tables' anniversary party and the kids will be with Uncle Bri:) HE can cook! as he loves to do so! Sunday: I am thinking breakfast for dinner! Now what shall it be... Have a great treat of a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!