Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fam Menu... At the tail end of this crazy week!

Ok, so it's a given that I'm busy, RIGHT???? Oh, good, so you all understand my not sitting down my document my menu this week, but I will say that not having dinners per- planned has been, well, a PAIN! So I am glad I usually do this time, mOney and sanity saving plan every week! :) So here is my FamMenu: Monday: yummy homemade chicken fried rice, it was delish! We also had a few pot stickers and some clem n' Tina's! Tuesday: this was a completely exhausting day, I'll spare you the details! Ant has been begging for hot dogs and chips- so we did that for him and had black grapes and baby carrots, too- his favorite fruit and veggie! We got a cupcake lizard cake- what a crazy night! Wednesday: Caroline made dinner, spaghetti with turkey tomato sauce, roasted asparagus and Italian bread Thursday: Brazilian Fejoda- spicy black bean stew over rice, orange wedges Friday: pizza with daddy- I will be teaching a great healthy cooking class! Saturday: roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, cut fruit Sunday: white chicken chili- sounds good doesn't it??? Ok, there it is- short and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!