Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Sunday, July 10, 2011

FamMenu for July 11-18

Hey everyone, hope you had a great summer weekend, as I did...just wrapping it up now with some leftover pizza, unpacking, watering all my dried out plants and maybe a cool dip in the pool! We are so strapped for cash lately that I feel we will be eternally scraping the pantry fridge and freezer for budget meals!!! So here is my budget plan...STAN (I couldn't resist :0))!!!
MONDAY: Burgers, greek pasta salad, watermelon
TUESDAY: Quiche with bacon & swiss, sauteed broccolini with garlic and crushed red pepper, cut fruit
WEDNESDAY: Almond Chicken stir fry with broccolini (I GOT A hUgE BAG AT cOSTCO:)) over jasmine rice, sweet clementines
THURSDAY:  Winna' Winna I'm gonna make us a family caught fish DINNA"!!! a mix of lake perch, blugill, bass and spec! Sauteed up in some herbs, triple berry blue salad---greens, blueberries, dried cranberries, tart cherry vinaigrette, toasted pecans and feta, yum., some sauteed dilly potatoes
FRIDAY: homemade pizza from scratch....
SATURDAY: spaghetti and meat-aballs, salad, homemade bread
SUNDAY: Cheesy Quesadillas with black bean and corn salsa. tortilla chips, watermelon
So...I don't think I will have to spend but $25 at the grocery store this week...WHEW!!! I have enough to worry about, TGMMPID (thank goodness my menu planning is done! :0)
Have a great week!
(and FYI I buy a lot of items in bulk at Costco, so I save some major $$$ there!)
P>S>>>>>>>>Don't forget to hit the Farmers' Markets this week!!! Fulton Street, Plainfield, Holland, Rockford...they are all GRRRREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!