Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Monday, July 25, 2011

Da' Fam Menu For This Week...

I have a FUN Bridal Shower Cooking Demonstration at DreamMaker tonight!!! Making the Italian yummies- Pizzetes, Fancy Antipasto, Nana Rose's Old World Italian Meatballs, Asiago Bread & Roasted Garlic Oil, TIRAMISU....like I said, YUM! My Bro and his two girlies will be here this week, Psyched to see them! My dad wants the whole fam to get to a Whitecaps game and possibly hit Michigan's Adventure, too! What a treat!!! YAY Summer :0) So that and lots of pool and Pickeral Lake for the week! I also posted my Hands On Classes TENATIVE schedule on the right hand side of my blog, so CHECK IT OUT!!!
MONDAY: I'll be at a class... the kiddos will be eating some PB & J's, and chips and veggies n' dip, and watermelon
TUESDAY: Meatballs and sauce with s'ghetti, homemade bread, salad
WEDNESDAY: Mu Shu Pork, orange wedges
THURSDAY: Grilled Sirloin-Nana's style, Nana's irresistble tomato salad, bread
FRIDAY: PIZZAAAAA
SATURDAY: Cottage, I think, so we shall see!
SUNDAY: Ditto to Saturday:0)

Have a great Summery last full week of JULY!!!!! (((holy cow it's flying)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!