Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

so...IF I want a real Summer do I need to move to HAWAII?!?

Apparently, because this MI summer totally blows. Give me 90 and sun and I will gladly plop myself in front of the pool with a good book --yes, I read...when I have time...and when I am not researching wine and food for classes... Adrianna Trigiani is my new fave author--and listen to my kids splash and play in the pool... Hopefully it will heat up by weeks' end. Anyway...
Here is my FamMenu for the week....
Monday: My friend Jen was here for my Pampered Chef show, so we had apple berry salsa with cinnamon chips, cool and crunchy taco salad, and I made yummylicious Tiramisu Brownie Squares (an old-school PC recipe, delish)
Tuesday: Grilled Vegetable Lasagna, Balsamic roasted carrots, Homemade Asiago bread (something I CAN do on a cool day, is bake bread in a 450 degree oven!)
Wednesday:Ginger Soy Grilled Chicken, Jasmine rice, Shredded Romaine Salad with red cabbage, toasted almonds, edamame, roasted peppers and sesame soy dressing
Thursday:Burgers, corn on the cob, watermelon, twice baked potato salad
Friday: homemade GRILLED pizza, yum...a fire...s'mores :0) and the pool if it ACTUALLY is 90, as it is believed to be!!!
Saturday: Cider Maple Glazed Chicken thighs, Fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil salad, grilled asparagus, fresh cut  fruit
Sunday: May be going to  friends' house for a poolside party....so no clue what the menu will be!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!