Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grilling class was Grrreat!

Despite the grill not...well...working....It worked to Grill 3 "Jamaican me Hot Ginger Beer Buttt Chickens"...and then it went south. Thankfully Hubby was there and ran lickity split up to our friend Joel's house and grabbed his grill! Whew! The evening was saved :0)
We had a great time, a great menu, lots of food and two of my faithful Robinettes bought me...wait for it...wait for it... A brand new Kitchenaid mixer!!!!! I was SO excited I think I may have gone into shock! What a wonderful, fun, kind, caring and loving group of "students"...friends I have! I will be whippin' up cookies, souffles, meringue, play-doh (dude, I DO have 5 kids!!!) and all kinds of other stuff. Thank you again, Marie & Judi!
Everyone's fave recipe differed, but I am going to post one that won a lot of rave reviews, the "Twice Baked Potato Salad" for all of you who didn't make it, to enjoy.
REMEMBER: I need ideas for my Fall set of classes, and I need them NOW! My class list is due on July 15, so give my ideas people!
ALSO: having a Pampered Chef Party at MY HOUSE if anyone wants to come and enjoy some Sangria and food from My Pampered Chef Chick, Jennifer, she rocks. You can also order off her website under my name as host (ROBIN TOLDO...not CHEF ROBIN ;0))
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/jenniferantel
Have an awesome Summer day!
Look for my FamMenu tomorrow!
Thanks to my crew Friday night, Bridget, Desiree, Madison, Heather, Jim, Kristin and of course, my Hubs...and to Jayne and Bill for graciously hosting my classes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!