Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Belated FamMenu 12.19-12.25

Holy Helen, it has been crazy around here,so my menu is a wee bit late this week! I am sure you alllll understand! :0) I'll keep it short and sweet, as I know you are all crazy busy, as well....

Monday: We had a Beefy Enchilada Skillet Dish, and a late night!

Tuesday: Hubby and I had Mu-Shu and Sesame Chicken, kiddos had Papa Murphy's with Gigs & Gramps, and got to go to the Holland Aquatic Center! They had a goood time :0)

Wednesday: We were  On the road to Plum Market in Ann Arbor to do Hummus sampling, so it was crashing with Despicable Me (sooooo funny!) and Pizza for Hubs and the kids, veggie sub for me- Thanks for saving dinner, Vitales (not the healthiest option, but sometimes....)

Thursday:Mongolian Beef and Broccoli with Jasmine Rice, Navel Orange Wedges

Friday: My Bff's Baby Shower, YAY!!!!! Congrats Lish! (due in April) Tacos with the kiddies

Saturday: Maple Mustard Glazed Spiral Ham, Roasted sweet potatoes, braised red cabbage, green beans with lemon & hazelnuts, FAM TIME!!!

Sunday:Chicken Lasagna,Garlic Bread, Salad

Have a wonderful time with your families this week, enjoy eachother's company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!