Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One CrAzY week! (out of many)

So... My FamMenu is a tad late this week....due to the whole fam getting treated for Strep Throat, Ugh! A little sooner than I thought the school germs would kick in! Well, we are all non-contagious and life can proceed! Whew! So it's a busy Chef Robin week, had a Rockford Chamber event Monday, hummus Tuesday, shopping galore will be happenin' today, as tomorrow we have two farm markets, I have a food and wine event, Friday is doctors' appointments & Ram Football! Then Saturday farmers' market, and another food and wine event. I'm a gonna' be one tired chef! So here is what the Fam has been and will be chowing on:

Monday: my sweet Caroline made some delish pasta with sauce, Popeye bread, apples

Tuesday: I made venison chili, and we had some chips with guacamole and green salsa

Wednesday: flat iron steaks, baked potatoes, fresh salad, peaches

Thursday: going to give Caroline control... Probably Mac n' cheese- cuz the kiddos and Daddy love it and I'll be gone!

Friday: who knows! I'll be racing from a Dr.'s appointment to home to a football game- maybe I shall put the hubster in charge:)

Saturday: pizza!

Sunday: roasted chicken, mashed taters, honeyed carrots, sauteed spinach

That's it for the week! Enjoy this beautiful fall weather! Indian Summer!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!