Weller-Black Wine Celebration

Weller-Black Wine Celebration
A "Wine Cellar Celebration" catered by Chef Robin

Monday, February 14, 2011

Menu for this LOVELY week 2/14-2/20

So glad my whole household is feeling better! We were invaded by some sort of flu last week, YECH!
Monday:Orange-gingered crispy tofu with sugar snaps & red peppers, jasmine rice, Spinach salad with edamame, peanut butta' cookies
Tuesday:My "famous" meatloaf (so my kids call it!;0))-I put spinach, roasted peppers, onion & carrot in it, and top it off with High fructose corn syrup FREE ketchup (check yours...I like Simply Heinz) and brown suga' and mustard- they love it! Smashed yukon golds, rolls & green beaners
Wednesday:Grilled Turkey Tenderloin with pineapple-mango salsa, curry aioli, cous cous, some sort of a salad!
Thursday:Lamb stew (in my NEW crock pot, thanks Mama!) over polenta with asiago cheese (the kids love this one, too!)
Friday:Pizza with Maddie...I will be sippin' wine and teaching a Spanish Faves class!
Saturday:Thinking tacos :0)
Sunday: Leftova's
Have an awesomely healthy, loving and productive week!!! :0)

(my hubby and I had our first date 13 years ago tomorrow,  whew, we have been together for awhile!LOVE him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Summer!

Taste of Summer!